In this course, you will learn about the importance of data persistence when building an Android app. We’ll introduce you to the fundamentals of SQL, the programming language needed to interact with an SQLite relational database. SQLite is a commonly used method to store large sets of data locally on an Android device.
You’ll also learn how to work with Content Providers, which help your data storage to be bug free and to be shared, if you choose, with other apps.
If you’re curious about the road even farther ahead, these are the free courses that make up the Android Basics Nanodegree, in order:
- Android Basics: User Interface
- Android Basics: User Input
- Android Basics: Multiscreen Apps
- Android Basics: Networking
- Android Basics: Data Storage (This Course)
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on udacity.com
We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Read the full policy here.