In this course, adapted from the podcast al empire, Dana Ballout interviews Hebah Fisher about the founding of Kerning Cultures Network, a media company run by Arab women. Hebah shares the behind-the-scenes of the trials and success of being a first-mover in the podcast industry in the Middle East. She traces her personal journey and career shift from microfinance to media, how to build a regional network of storytellers from the ground up, and how she attempts to lead a healthy, balanced life.
Note: This course was created by al empire. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
Courses are free for the first month.
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on linkedin.com.
We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Read the full policy here.
Creating a New Market: Podcasting in the Middle East
- Introducing Hebah Fisher
- Highest highs, lowest lows
- Family influences
- I didn’t want to be different
- The seeds of entrepreneurship
- The origin story of Kerning Cultures
- Thinking bigger than just a podcast
- Finding talent and growing
- The future of Kerning Cultures
- Working as a globally distributed group
- Balancing the workload, staying sane