The Creating an Analytical Dataset course provides students with the foundational knowledge to input, clean, blend, and format data in preparation for analysis. You will learn:
- The common sources and types of data
- To identify and correct common issues with data
- To format data in useful ways for analysis
- To blend data from multiple sources together
Throughout this course, you’ll also learn the techniques to apply your knowledge in a data analytics program called Alteryx. At the end of the course, you’ll complete a project based on the principles in the course.
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on udacity.com
We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Read the full policy here.