Learn how to set up, customize and optimize your own successful YouTube channel to attract a wide audience for your brand.
While YouTube is known as one of the simplest content platforms for creators to reach a wide audience, there are some fundamental elements that are crucial to understand in order to gain success on the platform.
This course covers everything you need to know about setting up your YouTube channel, navigating the interface, using AdWords to create promotional videos, creating quality content, writing high-converting descriptions, building successful funnels and unlocking and mastering advanced features that will help you to grow your brand.
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on learn.fiverr.com.
We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Read the full policy here.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Youtube Marketing Funnels
Chapter 3: Optimize Your Videos for Views & Conversions | Video Marketing
Chapter 4: Youtube Ads
Chapter 5: Starting a Youtube Channel
- Intro to Digital Marketing YouTube Lessons
- Start Your Channel
- Channel Art and Profile Icon
- Channel Description and Links
- Featured Channels
- Customizing Your Channel
- Channel Trailer
- Channel Status and Features
- Exporting a Video – Settings Recommendations
- Choose a Title
- Write Your Description
- Add Tags
- Create a Thumbnail
- Cards and End Screens
- Case Study – Analyzing One of Phil’s Popular Videos
- YouTube Studio – Dashboard
- YouTube Studio – Videos Tab
- YouTube Studio – Comments Tab
- YouTube Studio – Transcriptions and Copyright Tabs
- YouTube Studio – Monetization Tab
- YouTube Studio – Playlists
- YouTube Studio – Audio Library
- YouTube Studio – Settings
- Advanced Settings, Branding and Upload Defaults
Chapter 6: Make Better Videos
Chapter 7: Conclusion