This course will introduce you to the world of data analysis. You’ll learn how to go through the entire data analysis process, which includes:
- Posing a question
- Wrangling your data into a format you can use and fixing any problems with it
- Exploring the data, finding patterns in it, and building your intuition about it
- Drawing conclusions and/or making predictions
- Communicating your findings
You’ll also learn how to use the Python libraries NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib to write code that’s cleaner, more concise, and runs faster.
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on udacity.com
We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Read the full policy here.