Manufacturing Process Control II from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
As part of the Principles of Manufacturing MicroMasters program, this course will build on statistical process control foundations to add process modeling and optimization. Building on formal methods of designed experiments, the course develops highly applicable methods for creating robust processes with optimal quality.
We will cover the following topics:
- Evaluating the causality of inputs and parameters on the output measures
- Designing experiments for the purpose of process improvement
- Methods for optimizing processes and achieving robustness to noise inputs
- How to integrate all of these methods into an overall approach to process control that can be widely applied
- Developing a data-based statistical ability to solving engineering problems in general
The course will conclude with a capstone activity that will integrate all the Statistical Process Control topics.
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on edx.com.We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you! Read the full policy here.