The Segmentation and Clustering course provides students with the foundational knowledge to build and apply clustering models to develop more sophisticated segmentation in business contexts. You will learn:
- The key concepts of segmentation and clustering, such as standardization vs. localization, distance, and scaling
- The concepts of variable reduction and how to use principal components analysis (PCA) to prepare data for clustering models
- How to choose between hierarchical and k-centroid clustering models
- How to build and apply k-centroid clustering models
Throughout this course, you’ll also learn the techniques to apply your knowledge in a data analytics program called Alteryx.
* Photos and promotional materials on this page are copyrighted on udacity.com
We only endorse high-quality online courses and educational content. This page contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Read the full policy here.